Yesterday was also a gym day and I was ravenous for dinner. Ate a whole extra skewer of kebabs but it was lean, white meat protein so mostly just protein. That Starbucks fruit-n-cheese box is a lot of calories though!
Tomorrow Traci and I are supposed to go out for lunch because it’s restaurant week. And for dinner, the Mansellas have invited us to their new condo in West Roxbury. I hope I don’t do too much damage to my diet tomorrow. I will try to make good choices (i.e., not take seconds) at the Mansellas.
- Cookies-n-cream+Peanut Butter shake (295 calories)
- 2 scoops Herbalife Cookies-n-cream powder
- 1.5 Tbsp PB2 peanut butter
- 1.5 cups fat free milk
- 2 cups Spicy chipotle-chicken soup (250 calories)
- tomato + avocado salad with Greek dressing (50 calories)
- Starbucks Fruit and Cheese Box (480 calories)
- Chicken kebab (white meat only) skewers with bell pepper and onion (300 calories)
- 1/4 cup cooked Basmati rice (50 calories)
- 3 Watermelon slices (120 calories)