Yesterday was a genuinely good food day. And…and, I went to the gym on top of that. I just need to remind myself how happy staying on track with my nutrition and exercise plan makes me feel. Workout consisted of 30 minutes weights, 30 minutes cardio. I think I burned about 450-500 calories through my workout yesterday.
Of course, there’s still work to be done. Next time, the wontons are getting steamed rather than fried (Keith would definitely not have eaten them if I had steamed them — not the first time, anyway). The pineapple rings are just going to have to go, or I cannot eat more than one half of a single ring on any single day. I don’t know how I will summon up the willpower to do that though. I should just toss them.
- Herbalife banana-cookies-n-cream shake (250 calories)
- 1¼ cup fat free milk
- 1/2 large banana
- 1 Tbsp PB2 peanut butter
- 2 scoops Herbalife cookies-n-cream powder
- 2 Tbsp almonds + 1 Tbsp dried cranberries (Craisins) (130 calories)
- 1 Tbsp dried Cranberries (Craisins)
- salami + capicola sandwich (home-baked sandwich bread), no dressing (300 calories)
- 1 apple (80 calories)
- 1 candied pineapple ring
- spicy pork (90 calories)
- peppers and onions (30 calories)
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt (70 calories)
- 5 homemade fried shrimp wontons (300 calories)